2015 m. sausio 17 d., šeštadienis

Questions not usually asked

·         1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I I don't usually care that much actually. 
·         2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Nope, I feel like it's steeling.
·         3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In I guess.
·         4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Twice
·         5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Only on my computer
·         6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No. I don't cut them out at all haha
·         7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
ig bear definitely...
·         8:Do you have freckles?
Just a few around my nose area...
·         9:Do you always smile for pictures?
No. I like looking smart in them
·         10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people repeat themselves too much
·         11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I never do that and I never did
·         14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Everyone does that. especially if you get great news.
·         15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I never liked it that much. And I respect my pencils too much to chew them
·         16:How many people have you slept with this week?
Only one.
·         17:What size is your bed?
Not that big... quite small actually.
·         18:What is your Song of the week?
II haven't got a chance to listen to music this week properly, therefore none.
·         19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Definitely yes. I so hate sexism in every aspect of life
·         20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I do. I love them more, when I was a kid
·         21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I guess "Pulp fiction". sorry fans haha
·         22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I wouldn't, because that would be dumb. I would spend it all haha
·         23:What do you drink with dinner?
Mostly tea. I am a tea freak
·         24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don't eat chicken
·         25:What is your favorite food?
Mostly any kind of salad, pizza
·         26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
"White Oleander". I never get bored of it
·         28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No. 
·         29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Yes. I do not care for nudity, since I am an artist and I think, I think that (Chandler voice) that everyone is nude under their clothes haha
·         30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A year ago, I used to have a pen pal
·         31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope. I am not driving.
·         32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive unfortunately 
·         33:Ever ran out of gas?
Same here
·         34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
With vegetables and cheese mmmm and grilled a little  bit with sauce 
·         35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cornflakes. Eggs.
·         36:What is your usual bedtime?
1 a.m. 
·         37:Are you lazy?
It depends on so many things. Like if I like the job or a work I'll be doing it non stop and I will love it. But If I don't like it, I will become lazy
·         38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We did not have one in my home country, so nothing
·         39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I am a horse. I love horses
·         40:How many languages can you speak?
I speak my mother language, I speak English, a little bit of Spanish, I used to study German for 6 years and 2 semesters of Russian...
·         41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope. I am boring and cheap
·         42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos
·         43:Are you stubborn?
People say yes, but I don't feel that way
·         44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman
·         45:Ever watch soap operas?
I used to when I was a child. I regret nothing, since I learned Spanish from them
·         46:Are you afraid of heights?
Nope. Only maybe as much as a normal person would do
·         47:Do you sing in the car?
yes
·         48:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes
·         49:Do you dance in the car?
Yes
·         50:Ever used a gun?
Yes
·         51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
That was a half year ago..
·         52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes
·         53:Is Christmas stressful?
No. I don't get why a celebration  should be stressful. First world problems
·         54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope
·         55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Don't have one
·         56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a journalist, or a pilot, or a cop
·         57:Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in energy
·         58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
A lot and very strong ones
·         59:Take a vitamin daily?
Nope. I believe only in natural vitamin which is fruits and vegetables and sport
·         60:Wear slippers?
I don't like them. If I am cold I layer the socks
·         61:Wear a bath robe?
Yep. Like them a lot.
·         62:What do you wear to bed?
Mostly random blouse and panties. Sometimes sexy pjs and rarely nothing at all
·         63:First concert?
It was a Lithuanian singer you won't know. But he was quite famous at that time and I really enjoyed the concert 
·         64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target
·         65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike
·         66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
None
·         67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Both equally tasty and annoying haha
·         68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope
·         69:Ever take dance lessons?
Only by force
·         70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
No
·         71:Can you curl your tongue?
No
·         72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No
·         73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes
·         74:Own any record albums?
Pink Floyd, The queens. 
·         75:Own a record player?
Yes
·         76:Regularly burn incense?
Yes
·         77:Ever been in love?
I still am
·         78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Depeche mode is my dream band to see
·         79:What was the last concert you saw?
Pain concert I guess...
·         80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hoooot
·         81:Tea or coffee?
Tea
·         82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
None
·         83:Can you swim well?
KInd of... Not as a professional swimmer though 
·         84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes
·         85:Are you patient?
No. not at all. I am the opposite from patient 
·         86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Maybe DJ. Bands mostly suck
·         87:Ever won a contest?
Yep... 
·         88:Which are better black or green olives?
Back olives. Because these are on my favorite pizza topping 
·         89:Can you knit or crochet?
I can do both, but not too good
·         90:Best room for a fireplace?
Of course a living room
·         91:Do you want to get married?
Not in my plans
·         92:If married, how long have you been married?
But we are in relationship almost fro five years now
·         93:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No... 
·         94:Do you have kids?
No
·         95:Do you want kids?
No
·         96:Whats your favorite color?
Black. I know it's not officially a color, but it is for me

·         97:Do you miss anyone right now?
No

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą