2015 m. sausio 13 d., antradienis

Keep the Aspidistra Flying

I needed new books for my growing desire to read. Therefore I went to a library and I had something in mind what am I gonna take home. I was planning to find Orwell's book 1984. I was kind of keen on it from reading a review, but I could not find one and I took his another book "Keep the Aspidistra flying". I finished it during one day, but it wasn't worth that much of my time. I liked the annotation about a poet, who tries to live a life without money and comfort. But this book sounded more like a huge complaint repeating itself again and again. At some point I got even mad on this person, I hated him, I realized I'd never be friends with this person and I'd hate him. You say you do not need money but you complaint about it day and night. Why then you even try to not have them. I also hated his behavior with women especially his girlfriend, he just wanted to fuck her at some point and do nothing more with her. But at the end of the book I got very into it and I was curious how it is gonna end, therefore I finished it quite quickly. Also, because it would be too painful to read it for a long time. I couldn't read about all these complaints over and over again for weeks.
But at some point I kind of liked the book. I liked it because it tells you about money and how evil you can get not noticing people who suffer.
It made me realize that some people just set their minds on negative things and being poor, and that is how they become poor in the first place. You should be careful what you're thinking of.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą