2015 m. sausio 5 d., pirmadienis

What was I doing the last couple of days? I am not sure myself. I was still busy a lot, but I cannot exactly remember why...
I am kind of looking forward to the time, when my exams are already over (I have one today and two more in a short time), when I'll be able to throw a bachelorette party for my older sister, maybe go to the gym if I had money, paint more (I have this painting I started, but yesterday I kind of ruined it and I have no time to fix it), to draw some sketches and not even them, I also have one more painting in mind and I also want to read (I have three books hanging now, I have a really small amount of time for this pleasure) and maybe even take pictures at last. But my sister's wedding is in a month almost, I am quite nervous, since I didn't do anything for it yet, but I bought a white skirt to wear it during a ceremony. I could not find a proper white dress at this time of the year, I ordered on on e-bay and it was too short, so they are giving back my money.



One more pic from last summer photoshoot 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą