2015 m. vasario 23 d., pirmadienis

It's almost two weeks I haven't drew anything special or big. Just few sketches for tattoos and that's all. I was dreading this day, when I'll get back from Barca and will have to get on my feet back again and it is this day. My boyfriend went to buy me diluent for oil colors and I will start painting today hopefully.
yesterday after I've done a tattoo, my little sister came and then we went to her place all four of us and we both played sims 4. I've got to say, this game hooked me up. I know I don't have much time to play it, I also should start writing my dissertation, although this game makes me wanna stay at home, and play all day long. I am happy it is not a spring yet. But since I do not have much time to play it, it's good, I won't spend a whole day wasting time...
All the weeks there were I'd say too many tatttoo at a time, but now it's better. I have more free time and I'll use it efficiently. This post is so random...




This cat makes me wanna own a cat...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą