2015 m. vasario 15 d., sekmadienis

My sister's wedding

Those two past weeks were insane and very very amazing. My friends from Kaunas came, we had so much great time. I did tattoo a lot, was busy all the time. Then we celebrated my sister's bachelorette party. Then we spent a whole week in Barcelona, I got a tattoo in there, And when we got back, the first thing was that the big part of us, girls, who were in the wedding were invited to stay in a huge hotel room with a jacuzzi and an awesome view. We spent such a great time in this hotel. That was really amazing, although we had to go to sleep eventually, since my sister's wedding was on a next day. Then in a morning we dressed up, my little sister made me  a hairdress, I did my own make-up, by the way. And we headed to the church. It was quite cold, like always at that time of the year, but it was a Valentine's day and the mood was joyful. The ceremony was quite peacefull and we were crying a little bit, then laughing. Then we headed to take some pics, the photographer was a real professional and very expensive by the way. But we didn't have to participate in a whole photosession, which was good, since the temperature wasn't that high and we were wearing very thin coats. And then a hotel was waiting for us. The evening went well, the showman was awesome, DJ was awesome to, I danced aaaaaaaaaaaaallll night long. With my friend, with cousins, with girls, boys, children, parents, now my muscles are starting to hurt a lot. I spent so much great time, but got so little of sleep during these few days that today I totally overslept the alarm clock. Today we headed to a bar for a second round, but everyone scattered apart quite quickly, after only 3 hours of spending time together. And today our friends had to come, but they couldn't and I feel sad that my rad few weeks are over :(



















Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą