2015 m. balandžio 26 d., sekmadienis

A very nice weekend

Hello, dearests.
This weekend was so awesome, I cannot tell.. or can I? :D
First of all, my friends from Kaunas arrived. . Then, next day we all cooperated with my sister, her husband, all of my friends and went to a zoo. Of course, before that, I worked like few hours on this falcon tattoo. So, the weather was nice and warm, almost no wind. And we went to a zoo, where you can touch some of the animals. I even saw a man touching a lion. Of course, I kind of hated it, since poor lion was sleeping. After this we got to the nature and had there a picnic. It was so amazing, also playing football and so on.
Today though was a calmer day. We just hang out and then I spent like 5 hours on this tattoo process for my friend. Including making a stencil and then finally tattooing. However, pictures will not convey the beauty of this tattoo and good it looks on my friend. Of course, I could've done it better. Like always.








Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą