2015 m. balandžio 3 d., penktadienis

Sadness

Yesterday we sold our car. We both left so sad afterwards. I could not even watch how it drives away with a different owner. I liked our car so much, even though it wasn't that new or that luxurious as other cards. However, we loved her so much, even for her minuses, like a spot on a roof, and a week accumulator. We had to sell this beauty, because my boyfriend is thinking of moving back to England or Ireland at first, I don't know and he needs a car with a wheel on a different side. But we are already looking at a newer wolksvagens and even better looking. But no one will beat our first car, because it was the first one.
Even if we buy a better wolksvagen (I saw the pictures), it will not have that pretty interior. ugh


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą