2015 m. balandžio 20 d., pirmadienis

Working while sick

Those few past days I was kind of sick, so did no tattoos whatsoever. But I am very happy I am well rested now and tomorrow I am starting a busy work day again.
However, even when I was sick, I tried to do as much as possible. For an instance, today I spent most of the day priming a huge canvas and then repainting it. Even though I don't like the results too much, but I am thinking of sitting more sessions and make sure it turn out to be as I want it to be. I am also working on one piece, which I am not ready to show you yet. But it is a painting, not too huge, but I was kind of thinking I am gonna finish this one at lats.
And I drew a little bit. I cut off my sister's hair too. I am an evil sister, if you come to visit me while I am sick, I can do some harm for you, so watch out, man :D But she turned out to look amazing and now we are all very happy about the results...



2 komentarai: