2015 m. balandžio 16 d., ketvirtadienis

Meow meow meow

I have some health issues now and all of my work will be put of for a while, that is why I do not have much to tell. I was working all week long every day. I work kind of hard, but I do not see any significant results, so this "vacation" will be necessary and I will rethink about my life path, if I've chosen it right.
Anyways, tomorrow is gonna be a wild day for me and hopefully everything goes as planned.
Also this week I met with my now dear friend photographer. That was a very chilling day. We grabbed some coffee and talked about my experience in USA basically haha.
We will catch on soon. I think I will have more time to post and watch all the movies, maybe I'll write a review about a book about Versace.
See you soon, peeps.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą