2015 m. balandžio 28 d., antradienis

Nice and simple day...

Yesterday was a very nice weather outside again. We live in north, therefore, we try to enjoy every second of it. So me and my boyfriend went out for a long walk, which took us 4 hours. Then we repeated the same procedure in the evening. Since I had a free day, I enjoyed a weather and also doing some business at the same time. I made a new international student's ID, then bought some oil colors and last but not least bought a new hair brush. I am not keen on hair brushes, because they hurt your hair, but this one untangles hair while you're brushing it. I am so amazed by the results and I recommend this brush for all women who have long hair and have same problems, like I do, untangling it.

Also I love the design. It reminds me of the times, when we used to play with dolls and they had same hair brushes. In a word, reminds me of childhood. 




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą