2015 m. liepos 16 d., ketvirtadienis

Ireland

Hello, my lovely readers.
I've been absent for a whole week now and I do forgot how to write, or tattoo or even draw!
I visited my boyfriend, his father, his brother and my cousin with her children in Ireland. And I even met up with my friend from Kaunas who is currently working there. So it felt like being in Lithuania almost. Therefore I did not have much time - I was sightseeing, shopping, spending quality time with my bf and the relatives.


My love

We visited a countryside where Paul's Grandma and uncle are staying

The mansion 

<3


Titanic museum in Belfast 







One day we kind of baby sited my cousin's girls. They are so damn cute and amazing.


In general I spent the week so nicely. The weather though was terrible in Ireland, I assume in England is almost the same. It feels so cold, even though the temperature is not that low.
But I liked visiting this country. Hopefully not coming back soon, but who knows. I liked belfast actually, It was kind of big, but not too big.
Later I'll write a post about my purchases and gifts, since my Birthday is coming and people are so nice giving me things :)

2 komentarai: