2015 m. liepos 20 d., pirmadienis

Movie Atticus

Last night me and my sister watched a movie atticus. I've seen the adds, but it did not capture my attention. 
But I kind of liked it. Did not expect this to happen actually, because I am never scared of horror movies. Maybe because I live in Lithuania and this country spooks the hell out of ya. So basically, the movie is about a middle aged woman who captures the attention of the laboratory. She seems to have some extraordinary skills, like telekinesis or telepathy. So apparently she was possessed by some kind of evil spirit. I know the plot sounds rather tacky, but it wasn't like it, just a little bit I guess. I did not like the ending the most. I figured that so many movie makers do not know how to end a movie, or is this only me who notices this? 
But I recommend this movie, because not much of horror movies leave any kind of impact on me, this one didn't that much, but I was a little bit tense during it, so maybe it's a good sign :) 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą