2015 m. liepos 18 d., šeštadienis

Latest purchases and Gifts

First of all I recently wrote about this. That means I shopped a lot haha.
For an instance, I went to Ireland and I always bring something from other countries. I just like it. I feel like it's my tradition, therefore I went to a flea market with my cousin on Sunday at Belfast and bought there few things for myself. I actually had a chance to shop around a little bit while being with my friend at Belfast, but I didn't see any goodies there somehow. So basically I bought there a new coat for one pound. I liked it so bad. And a new leopard sweater too. You've seen those too in previous pictures. I've been wearing this combo for almost a whole week there.
Then I bought two pears of vintage earrings. One of it is kind of small and it has a pearls on it, so not gonna show ya. But another one is so art novue style, I could not buy them. I loved them. They reminded me of late Chanel style.



Then I got as an early Birthday gift this book from my cousin:

It's very thick and very usable for a possible tattoo shop. I've already got few of them and I am very happy I did not need to buy any of them. One I got as a gift from my father in law and another one from my client. That's awesome!
Then in Lithuania I bought this black jacket from mango. It feels so soft while you wearing it and it's always good to have few jackets in all the colours :)
Then I also bought a dress from mango:
It's the same dress only with one shoulder strap at each side. I liked it. It feels great wearing it. I also bought another black dress, but it's waaay longer than this one and it has an open back almost...

Two days ago I went out with my sisters and we let ourselves go with shopping a little bit too much. But they told me to find a present myself. I chose this ring, which looks a little bit a wedding ring. But very cute.


But the best gift came from my boyfriend. He got me an Apple 6 Iphone. I like it a lot. It has a better camera and so much more. But it says that it has a better battery, I would doubt that haha. it takes as long to charge out as my old iphone, which i had for a year. I know I was so careful, but still. 



I got so many things recently and I am so tired of buying... But my birthday is not until another weekend, so maybe more gifts are to come :D 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą