2015 m. liepos 27 d., pirmadienis

Lame 25 Birthday

Hey you guys.
My 25 Birthday kind of sucked actually. Two days before it me and my friend went out and it was a kind of good weather and we stayed all night long, we watched dancing fountains and saw some bands. Then the next day we met up with my cousin, who lives in England and with her children. They are so amazing, I am always having a blast while being with them. I am just crazy in love with both of them and I don't know what to do :D so anyways, that wasn't a good day at all, even though we met up with most of our cousins, but it was raining cats and dogs. And caring for two little girls didn't make that easier. Then my Birthday came, it was yesterday. I got so many nice wishes and stuff, but weather sucked (almost first time during 25 birthdays I had in my life). I came to visit my parents. And then I came home, I invited my friend and her boyfriend who is also my friend and we had a long skype conference wiht my boyfriend and two more friends on the other line :D so that was my lame birthday haha.








Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą