2015 m. liepos 28 d., antradienis

So grateful

Those few past days were hectic again. But I am starting to think that my whole life is like this at this period, or maybe it always was.
I am working a little less on tattoos this week though, except the weekend should be filled with work.
That's why this week was dedicated to my friends. At last a half part of us met , another part left in England :D I just don't want to talk what we did during this twenty four hours, I wanna talk how much I love them all. All are so different, but so loveable, so cute and so strange at a different way. I am so scared that any of our couples will eventually split and the whole group just falls apart. Also because four of our group are planning a little trip (maybe) in Autumn. Keeping fingers crossed actually.but it doesn't really matter how the things will change or not, I will still love all of them and I am just so happy I met them all <3 and so grateful for life giving me them as friends.


and tagging the tattoo I did yesterday along. I was kind of happy about the result, because I did not use a liner on the statue. However in the pictures it kind of looks weird, because of the muscle of the arm. And I wanted to work more on the rose and to put some whites, but a person was in a huge pain, so I let him go :) 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą