2014 m. gruodžio 17 d., trečiadienis

A lot to tell

I totally forgot to write in here. I was absolutely overwhelmed with job. My exam session almost start. therefore we have this whole week full of presentations and every day I have to do them and then go to the university and show them, which sucks. And I have this huge wave of tattoos. I don't know where these people came from. I still cannot do more than one tattoo a day, since I have lectures to attend, therefore I have this huge line of people forming ahead. But I am hopping I will have a little break after new years, since we will have a new currency in our country and people will not want to spend that much on tattoos :)
Last night, when I got home from University, we decided to go with our feet few kilos to eat the most delicious sandwiches in Klaipeda. We really like them and the weather was really nice. We are still waiting for our car to arrive from Germany, because my boyfriend already bought one. I'll show it to you when it will get here in Lithuania.



And my boyfriend got me this perfume. I know I said I wanted Opium perfume, however, when we got to the shop, I realized I did not like it at all. And I settled to a better choice. Indeed I was looking for this perfume for a while now, I remember smelling it all over the Italy.... mmmm


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą