2014 m. gruodžio 21 d., sekmadienis

Purchases and Gifts

This weekend was rather crowded with tones of people, work and tattoos.
My whole family came and plus my cousin. We celebrated my sister's Birthday and our new car, which was awesome :) I am so very happy we finally bought one. It feels so cozy and so comfortable not using buses that much anymore. Today we traveled back to Klaipeda from our home town by car and it felt so amazing. It is a wolkswagen. I like them, and our is black, I love this color so much. And it has a light inside, which I like too. so, enough about the car....
So, my sister is 26 years old. I celebrated her birthday for two times this week, and after the first one did not feel so good.
You guys, I have so much to tell you. So many things are happening in my life now. I am so very busy with the tattoos, my exams and my family and friends, that I don't have much time to write about it. However, I am not feeling too happy about anything recently. I am just thinking about tattoos mostly and that I want to evolve. This weekend I did my very first portrait and with just a few lines, it didn't turn to be bad at all, but I could not capture it and also it was very very red, so no pics. Also, hopping to get my new shader soon, because it is already made.

I also bought a wallet I wanted. I figured I shouldn't be always saving, I also saw that there were only few wallets left.

Got this piercing from my cousin as a Christmas gift

And our new family member :) isn't she pretty? We figured it's a girl :) 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą