2014 m. gruodžio 29 d., pirmadienis

Winter is here!

This year I've decided to not try to be good at my studies anymore. I got a little bit tired of trying every single year and not getting the right result. My main thing this year is to get at least positive grades and that's all I wanted. However, there has been two exams already and I got higher grades than I ever did during these two years. The one that's been today was so successful that I got 10 out of 10. OMG! 
So, anyways, I am a little busy with the exams + some tattoos. Not too much recently, because our currency is changing and I will have less customer I guess. Tomorrow I am heading back to my home town for one last tattoo and then we are going to the village to celebrate New Years with our friends from Kaunas. We are so lucky someone invited us to celebrate, since I really hate being all sad and alone during New years Eve. 
Also we have a bunch of snow here in Lithuania. Also it's very very cold, especially for me, the person who hates cold... 





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą