2014 m. gruodžio 4 d., ketvirtadienis

Dry

Do you know that feeling, when you wake up in a morning and there is no hot water? But now imagine the situation, where you wake up and there is no water at all :D a little bit more complicated, isn't it? Yes, you guessed right, that was my morning. That was rather creepy. I wouldn't mind if there wasn't electricity, but water, dude, really?
On the other note - I am always a little bit nervious about tattoos. before anyone comes, I always think if I am gonna do well and stuff. But it is getting lesser, thanks God. Today seemed to me like a simple day too, I wasn't at all nervious actually, which was cool. And there comes a girl. I have already made a stencil according to her desires. And she wants this tattoo on a very special and very difficult place, next to her ear and almost on her cheeck. My hands started shaking and I was quite nervious. But it turned out well. At least as she wanted it to be, like me too :)

And I also found this old picture of me (mostly of my hair). From time to time I wish to change my hair color, but then I realize again and again, that this color suits me the best.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą