2014 m. gruodžio 23 d., antradienis

I must...

I cannot get my head around this idea, why everything rushes so fast around Christmas? I haven't got a minute to relax and enjoy the Christmas joy. Yesterday, for an instance, I tattooed, then we headed to the mall to finish buying all those damn presents and then we went home after a nice and delicious spaghetti with wine I had to study for today's exam. Now I suppose to be studying too, but I want to make a little break from all that crap and I may have a headache coming over.
I just don't get why all the education systems want you to be unhappy and tired, when Christmas or New years come... Also, I still have a bunch of clients waiting "outside the door". And I am feeling pretty sad that I am such a bad business woman. I cannot get more of free time to tattoo them all...

I realized I am gonna be fat during this time of the year. Until my boyfriend got back it was so easy to not eat a lot, but now it's just so bad. We ate pizza for two times since he got back, our meals grew a little bit bigger and our moms feed us a lot too, when we visit them. But I must say, I am gonna stop eating so much after the New Years. I promised to myself....

Since I am really bad at studying, I was watching some of the videos on youtube. And I found one amazing man and his inspiring channel. He travels around the world, has so many dreams and is so fun and inspiring. If you are bored of all these vlogs with make-up tutorials and tags, you should definitely check him :)


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą