2014 m. gruodžio 10 d., trečiadienis

Hand tattoo for my friend

We basically have done something quite interesting last night with my friend. So she comes at me and we kind of decided before to decorate her body with a new tattoo. Originally she wanted few roses on her shoulders and back. It was a quite visible area, but I was alright with this. And then we realize I do not have the colors here, I loeft some of them in my hometown and she wants them to be with light colors. haha. So she decides to go with a hand skeleton tattoo :D I was so shocked and I could not say yes or no. I did not tell her what to do and she assumed I'll tattoo her. Then she decides to have it done (I was quite scared that she will regret this tmorrow, but she didn't) and we did a hand tattoo for her. She said it was painful. But the place is quite easy to get to, which I liked.
But seariously, what is wrong with people recently? They want tattoos in visible places and I am not sure if I am ready yet. Or maybe am I after yesterday? :D

It was already quite swallen at the time we took this pic, so you can't see the real beauty of this tattoo.

4 komentarai:

  1. Nors as ir tattoo megejas, ir ant mano kuno daug tatuiruociu, bet sitas variantas ypac pas mergina man negrazu. Bet ne man teisti, tai tik mano nuomone:)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. jep ;) dėl skonio nesiginčijama. Tik mane šiek tiek erzina, kai skirsto lytims, kas tinka merginoms, o kas vaikinams. We are all equal :)

      Panaikinti