2015 m. rugpjūčio 23 d., sekmadienis

Basic weekend

This weekend was hectic again. Like any other weekend of my recent life (almost). I haven't been tattooing a lot though, which was kind of refreshing. I did participate in the wedding as a photographer, so I was so exhausted on Saturday, but I still had to go back to where I live and spend a whole night with my friends and then early in the morning go back to my home town to work and then I spent a major part of day with my sisters. We went to see my aunt which lives in a country house and spent some quality time in nature. I spent my whole weekend in nature and I loved it, because I don't get often to do that.
I have two more work days ahead of me. Then the last day before going away to France, I am most likely going to do travel related stuff and all the packing and saying quick goodbyes to some of the friends maybe :) so looking forward to this trip, because that I am gonna meet my BF and BFF there and that I am gonna have some rest from tattooing and people which is a big yeeey for me :)
Hopefully we will catch up before the trip!



Nature...

And this is my new tattoo. I love it a lot. But it is a little bit darker than I wanted it to be. However it suits my style perfectly :)


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą