2015 m. rugpjūčio 24 d., pirmadienis

Orange is the new Black

For weeks now I've been watching a TV show called "Orange is the new Black". I don't know if you are aware of this show or not, I wasn't, so I am sharing it with you.
I so love realistic tv shows like this one or "breaking bad". I don't like those chick flick or "I am so dangerous and awesome" kind of shows. I easily get bored of them, so I always pick realistic ones. This one kind of is and that is why I watch it. The plot is not bad actually and I love most of the female prisoners there, especially Suzanne. She is a crazy black girl and I so love all of her movements.
In a sum, this tv show is not bad at all. It could be even quite good, but it is not catchy almost. I am not urging myself to watch the next episode. However. I'd give it one of my highest ratings.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą