2015 m. rugpjūčio 11 d., antradienis

Chasing Life

It's been like 3 or 4 months I haven't got a TV show to watch. They all seem boring and useless to me. Most of them, after Breaking Bad or Shameless. I like real stories, real people and TV shows like little beautiful liars or Gossip Girls never attracted me.
So today I kind of found one you could watch. I wouldn't say that it is a TV show from my list or that I am obsessed with it. But it's watchable :D
So it is "Chasing life". It is about a woman my age (I still call myself a girl, but anyways), she has been diagnosed with cancer. I know it does already sound like a cliche movie and it is. But there are some lesbians and quite a few pretty women involved. Also it reminds you about how life is short and you shouldn't be bothered by all those dumb casual everyday things so much, because we are all gonna die eventually. So basically the story evolves and will see if she gets to be cured or not at the end. But it's kind of new, so not much of the seasons are created.
I liked it because of the idea and it reminds me every day to live my fullest. But I don't like it sometimes because of the acting and I know what will happen at literally every scene of this TV show. But other than that - it's good ;)

And this main protagonist is not very convincing and not attractive whatsoever. I kind of like her Australian friend though, she is damn cute and sexy.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą