2015 m. rugpjūčio 3 d., pirmadienis

Recently

Today I bought this vintage square red bag. I am so excited about it. It has a little mirror in it. You can use it both as a make-up bag and as a regular bag :)

While waiting for my late clients I did this... This is how late of them are :D

Few days ago we did this tattoo on my friend. I am so happy that at least one person is not afraid of other people opinions... 


While my friend was getting tattooed, her daughter consoled her


My friend took these, while we were out. I am so excited about this particular one. It looks so good and the feeling is great looking at it


With my lovely relatives 

These few past days were very busy with my work. And it was good weather outside. So today I had only one client and I am in my hometown still, so I took a chance and got out in the evening and just casually sipping coffee. I also spent a half day shopping yeeey :) 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą