2015 m. rugpjūčio 19 d., trečiadienis

Food poisoning and stuff

Lately I haven't been feeling happy, even though a trip is gonna happen in over a week. However, I cannot get my head around it. I have a lot of work, I do not sleep a proper amount of hours and I do not eat normal food. Even though, I ate one portion yesterday when I came to visit my GF. She made me salad with salmon (as you may remember, I am a pescatarian). But I got food poisoning over it. I came home and I felt like shit, but I had to gather myself together and then I had to work,
I also tattooed my wrist last night, I wanted to do something for myself at last and I did a flower. However it is kind of swollen today, therefore not gonna show you it. Maybe later ;)


I have two huge drawings waiting for me. but I am just fucking don't feeling like it :D whatsoever 


My friend must really love me. She came and brought me my fav ice cream

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą