2015 m. rugpjūčio 12 d., trečiadienis

Trying

I am trying to become a more organized better person in every way. It's been three or more weeks, since I am writing down every single person, who has to come and get tattooed. I am trying to get things done in the evenings after work and draw everything I have been asked to. This is not happening every time though, I still have friends and people I want to spend time with. I am also trying to get to bed earlier and to wake up earlier as well. I am trying to cut on coffee a little bit and eat some food with more vitamines. And started jogging a little bit, because I cannot go back to the gym, because I am going away to Paris soon and I didn't want to start something I cannot finish. I am also trying to read something every day, not online, a book. I always have few I am reading, but I cannot find time, now I am forcing myself to find some. Instead of going online, I try to read, even if it is only for 10 minutes :)


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą