2015 m. rugpjūčio 9 d., sekmadienis

Boring weekend

This weekend, I must admit was boring. I scheduled quite a few people to get tattoos, but half of them didn't come, because it was rather too hot. I am very sad about it, because I had to stay indoors and wait for them to come. But on the positive note, I went out myself a little bit and even swam in a water. It was kind of good, but no one could meet up, so basically that was only me, my sister and her husband. My other sister was travelling around in Lithuania. My friend is currently living with my other friend (they are a couple at the moment), therefore she totally forgot about me. My other friend is in UK. My boyfriend is in UK. My other friend lives far away and another one couldn't, and all of our cousins couldn't come, so the whole week and a weekend was kinda boring actually.
But we ate home made sushi. I must admit - sushi is not my thing. I don't like raw sea food.
Saturday and Friday was damn hot though :D it was indeed. 34 degrees and more







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą