2015 m. birželio 19 d., penktadienis

Gym

So it's been only a week I am exercising, but I already see some results. At some point I am lucky, like my belly - most of the time it looks good and does not need a rough training, because when I was a teen I exercised only on my belly haha. However, like most of the people, I have weak spots. Like my thighs - they really need some work done, although I can already see some good results. But my arms and shoulders are the worst and I know that. They are week and uneven, therefore I am concentrating on them at the moment. I feel a little bit better now, but they still have so much work done on them.
I know that It has only been a week and a little bit more maybe, however I try to not a miss a day without going to the gym, even though now I'll miss 3 days, because I have to go back to my hometown to get some work done. And I know that you have to exercise for 6 mounts to see results, but on some parts I already see them.
I always was hesitant if I should join gym, but now then I did, I am thinking why the hell I did not do it earlier? It also has sauna and I have spent some time there today. Felt so relaxing...
It is totally different from when I used to go to the gym last year, because I am now more confident and I ask questions if I do not know how to train. I also use more of the things the gym provides. Most of them for sure. So that's cool I guess. And I have so much more energy right now. I am so happy about this, because this was my main problem recently. I have half free day and after the gym I already done so much. Like I cleaned all my apartment, which is huge haha :D

Look at my left arm, It never looked so big. Even though it's not yet at all haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą