2015 m. birželio 2 d., antradienis

10 most required tattoos at my shop!

Sometimes by looking at a person or his/hers photos I can assume what kind of a tattoo he/she wants. There are types of people who like this type of tattoos or that type of tattoos haha. Therefore I made a list of ones, which were demanded most (from me personally):

1. Birds. I did a buuuunch of them. I could not count or make a number. I cannot remember how many of them I did actually. I am happy that this fashion is fading little by little though. Because I get tired of tattooing birds for real :)


2. Feathers. There is a bunch of them out there, any kind of, mostly with birds again. But I like doing them, since I am not good at it. I wish I could do them more lightly. But I am a heavy handed tattoo artist and I must accept it.


3. Dandelions with birds. I hate this one. Thankfully this one is coming out of fashion too.



4. Tribal tattoos. I kind of dislike big tribals. It is easy to do the outline, but filing is a huge pain in the ass. Especially if tattoo is a big one. 


5. Dragons. This is one is one of the favorite tattoos to do for me. I like any types of them: tribal, realistic, simple, cartoon. Everything will work for me, just give me a damn dragon.


6. Maori. I am not sure why men are into maori so much lately. I am hopping this will go away as any other tattoo style a.s.a.p. It's big, it takes so much time and doing stencils is crazy...


7. Infinity symbol. Why people are so into this, I don't know? But I am pretty sure I did a bunch of them... Indeed.


8. Forest or nature tattoo. You may be surprised, but recently I have done so many of them. I am not sure why. They also take a lot of time. Usually it takes me few sessions to finish. But it is easy to get an effect. So... 


9. Kanji. Some people do not actually know the real meaning of them, but they still want to get them. However, most of the time they look good somehow. They really do.


10. Wolfs. I have done quite a few of them during my career. They are still desirable and wanted actually and I like doing animals. They are furry and their eyes always turn out to look good.


This is my personal list of all my tattoos. These tattoos are most wanted from me, I am sure that any other tattoo artist would have his/hers personal list. However, I wish that some of the people would be more original. Also I'd love to get more experience at interesting designs. I also wish that more people would choose my drawings/designs, but if not, I'd love more clients to choose more interesting cliche tattoos like roses (which I like most), Buddhas, anchors, hearts even butterflies would be great actually, better than birds for real :) 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą