2015 m. gegužės 31 d., sekmadienis

Weekend

Hello, peeps.
This weekend did not go calmly as I expected, but otherwise. However I liked it a lot.
After a bunch of tattoos on Saturday me and my brother in law went to a city celebration in my hometown. I don't like them mostly, but I wanted some action, so wanted my brother in law. My sister, however, fell asleep and was way too tired to participate in any activities. Therefore we went alone. But we hanged around with total strangers, then asked few cousins to join in, they are very hilarious. We drank a little bit too much, some of us (not me haha) and did more of cool stuff.

This tattoo looks very great in reality, however the picture is terrible

Stupid instagram blur :D


Then after all the work I've done, I went to my sister's and we tattooed her. She is not the best person to manage pain, but now she sat through it as a rock. And the idea behind this tattoo is that she loves her cat (who wouldn't) and this one looks very similar to hers. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą