2015 m. gegužės 28 d., ketvirtadienis

Lazy week

Hello, readers.
This week was strange, but I have them from time to time. I worked a really small amount of hours. I also felt like I needed to restart all my life at this point. And I am also dark brown again. Like always - I do something and when I try to reverse it back.
However I spent some good quality time with my two friends this week and I felt nice about it, since I don't get to meet them often, because I am constantly working (not this week though).
That's about it. I also rewatched "sex and the city". I did not do any of my homework (sketches for clients). The less I work, the more I feel lazy :D So I let myself flow this week. I started exercising though, which is great. Now I have sore muscles.





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą