2015 m. gegužės 20 d., trečiadienis

Enjoying a free day

Yesterday I had a free day, at last. It felt so great being alone at my apartment with fucked up artist clothes and drawing all day long. This was a refreshing day. While I did this big design, I also watched some movies.

And I watched a bunch of documentaries on various topics. I kind of liked a documentary about Salinger:
He was an extraordinary writer. However I remember myself reading his bestseller the "catcher in the rye" and I did not like it too much actually. Maybe I was expecting too much, maybe I was too young (I was 12 years old back then), or maybe I just did not get it, therefore I am thinking or reading it once again.
I also watched:
Yeah, I am kind of into Robin Williams and I have always been, so that was kind of interesting.
And I watched a bunch of more documentaries, however I do not remember the names or topics. It is just hard to find something I'd love to watch, since I watched like half of them on youtube. And I am  definitely running out of famous people to watch about...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą