2015 m. gegužės 15 d., penktadienis

Princess Diana obsession

Few weeks ago I stumbled across a book about Diana the Princess of Wales. I kind of like biographies, so I started reading it. And then the obsession began....
I never thought of Diana as a cool person. I thought she just was a boring princess and blah blah blah. But no, she was a princess of people. She was kind, cute sweetheart. And her death. I must say, I always thought it was a conspiracy from the beginning. I even thought so when I was 7 years old and she suddenly died in this car crash. Some of the details does not add up to me, but maybe I am just dreaming. However, her death seems so romantic and interesting to me. Paris, night, two lovers (one of them not too much in love though), photographers all over the place, a nice car and two bodyguards. Sounds romantic as hell. So I watched like three documentaries on a single case  - Diana's death. Some more about herself. And few documentaries of her interviews. I am a little bit obsessed.... i guess.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą