2015 m. gegužės 21 d., ketvirtadienis

Yesterday at last I put on some make up and took some pictures. I never use cream powder on my skin, since it is too sensitive and I use only natural products on it to keep it moist. But I wanted to learn how to contoure my face, therefore I put it on. I must say I was kind of happy about the results, however I should really get a contouring stick in a future. When or If I have more money.
And today I tattooed. It took me hours to finish and now when I am free, everyone who invited me this week to meet up, can't now. I hate this thing. My cellphone, while I was working, was buzzing and two days in a row I had to decline all my friends and sisters, because I had so much work, and now when I am free this evening, everyone is suddenly busy. Fuck.





As you may notice, I am in a process of changing the color of my hair. I am not doing it quick, that is why I call it a process :D I remember myself at my teen years, wen I decided to become a platinum blond from the darkest shade of black during a week or so. I had no hair whatsoever. So now I am a grown up, a very responsible person. And I use a dye remover. It really works, even though I did not expect it to. It even does not damage hair (almost). Of course I am applying it as a child and I am even scared to look at my back.  And it helps that I wasn't very dark  brown or black. I was a little bit lighter and I did not dye my hair more after the hairdresser.
Of course, when I remove the biggest part of the hair dye, I will visit a hairdresser. But I assumed that I will have to pay money for the things I can do myself at the moment. And it will be easier to visit a hairdresser when or if I remove most of the dye, because I will have to do it less times. muhahaha.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą