2015 m. gegužės 12 d., antradienis

Gianni Versace

It is not a secret that I love biography stuff, everything: movies, books etc.
Therefore, when I saw a book about Versace, I grabbed it instantly.
I liked this guy, he was a very hard working man, he knew what he was doing. Talking not only about clothes, but also the advertising, choosing right managers to manage his huge empire and so on. The book is easy going. I liked it a lot. Not because it was kind of easy, just because it did not talk about his personal relationships too much, just a little about his quite normal and good childhood and his boyfriend. He was gay, yes, however he never felt like he should talk about it, like he shouldn't if he wasn't.
I liked the visuals a lot (like always). The pictures were amazing, like the pictures of his houses and clothes and he is just a very very attractive person. I would've love to meet him, however, he is not among us anymore.
I suggest for you to dig deeper into this person's life and career. He was a hard working man and I am proud of what he have done. It inspired me to work more and do not waste my time on shitty things I don't need. I wish I could say that I have done enough at the end of time :)


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą