2015 m. gegužės 8 d., penktadienis

My life A sucks

So basically I am free from University for a whole year now and I could not be happier. I was so stressed about these studies and I think they were kind of a mistake of mine, since I am not gonna be a manager (hopefully). And if you want to have your own business, these studies won't help you whatsoever. But I will have to graduate I want it or not, because I've got a free spot and if I wouldn't I would have to pay back for University the money they spent on me. Don't get me wrong, I was a good and loyal student, I graduated bachelor degree with good grades and I got this free spot only because I was such a good student, I even passed all my exams, even the most difficult ones. But this year I just got tired, I was stressed most of the time and I don't need that diploma right away, for a record, I don't need it at all for my dreams to come true. So I decided to take a year of, only with a permission from my doctor and three others. I got so stressed while I gathered all of them and got to the university, this week was awful. And my boyfriend did not get a job yet in England and the car insurance is more expensive than a car in UK. It is an interesting country by the way... And everything is falling apart now, so looking forward to the future (NOT).

It has been a week my boyfriend's away, but I did not feel lonely yet, not even a minute, not even when I wanted this. My friends - they needed full of my attention this week, also my clients, now my family. Looking forward to a new week, maybe I'll get some alone time. Since I am living all by myself....


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą