2015 m. gegužės 24 d., sekmadienis

Confused

This time my weekend was pure work and almost nothing more. At least today I went for a long walk with my sister as we used to, when we were younger. It was an amazing weather and it felt great.

I also started a journey of dyeing my hair blond. I am in a good middle, but now started doubting a lil bit. Thinking if I'll look good and shit. But hopefully tomorrow I'll try this hair dye at last, since I used only dye remover, which worked, as I mentioned on the previous post. So the hair dye I am gonna use (hopefully) is without bleech and maybe it would be better for my hair and if I changed my mind I could go back to darker color. Not that dark anymore though. This hair situation really sucks, since I don't really know what color works for me. For an instance, when I was black, people kept telling me that I look older. Then I dyed my hair blond, they started saying that I don't look as sexy as I used to. Then I went for my natural color and people said I looked plain and not interesting. Then I dyed them darker brown, people said I looked older. Now when my hair is light brown they say that fair does not fit me at all, like dark color did. What the heck? So which color suits me? Not sure anymore...





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą