2015 m. gegužės 11 d., pirmadienis

My weekend

My weekend was full of movement.
We had a little party or rather a gathering in the sauna, which my uncle built few years ago and it is still in a little bit progress. Then I visited my sister's husband's parents with them and then I saw the new house they are building for themselves. Yes, my sister is gonna have a house soon and I am very happy for her. Then on Sunday I met with my ex course mate, now she is my friend I guess. And I repierced her lobes in a coffee house. That was an interesting experience. Then we grabbed some icea cream and went to see the sea. That was a really nice weekend and it would've be nicer if I would've been in a better mood. My life is in a huge hole now and I can't help it, I just keep falling.
Which is why I took this picture haha







Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą