2015 m. gegužės 18 d., pirmadienis

What I was up to...

I've been as always busy. Working a little bit, spending time with my friends and loved ones.
I just spent 5 hours tattooing and now I am kind of tired, however, I have to eat and then visit my mother in law and get my package.
But one thing does not add up to me - how come I am so busy and working all the time, but I get no results almost. Tat's a secret. That is why I am considering a new career for myself. I am thinking of becoming a stewardess for reals. This is the job that suits all my wishes and expectations: travelling, looking good and maybe having a contact with pilots :D I also match all the requirements. Maybe maybe I am not sure yet. I had no plans for this summer whatsoever and it hurt my feelings - remembering that last year at this time I was looking forward to travelling to USA and now I am just back in Lithuania and even not sure about this summer. But I figured it out: I am gonna work my ass off this summer with tattoos and maybe even get a job at a hospital, maybe I'll visit my boyfriend in England, then after the summer, I a thinking something booom. Like visiting France at first, maybe Taize, then maybe India and then going back to Spain and maybe even looking for a place there and a job. But these are only plans. Now I must save :D and get better at tattooing and drawing for a while. Then will see.


My mom gave me this real gold old ring. I am so happy :) with it



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą