2015 m. birželio 17 d., trečiadienis

Nice day

Since it's summer, I'll try to post more, because more things are happening. But at the same time I have less time now.
Today was very nice. I also joined the gym at last. I was so always saying that I will eventually, but I never did this year, because of the lack of money or time. Now my shower kind of broke and I am waiting for my landlord to fix it, therefore I had a reason to join the gym. I can shower there haha :D this is a motivation for me to exercise. Anyways, so I go to the gym almost every morning. Then today I tattooed and I got a little bit proud of myself, because I had to cover this older tattoo with colors and I succeeded. Then my little sister came (with whom I spend a small amount of time) and we went to grab a pizza. Then the coffee. Then shopping a little bit. She bought some stuff, I bought a Lithuanian designer bag, which I liked for ages. It's big - what I needed for my tattoo kit. It has so many space and sections too. I also got a half price off it, because the seller was a gentleman and he kind of gave me it, but I promised a discount for a tattoo to him.
So, in general, I liked today. It was cozy and simple. It is kind of over though :(






I've noticed that my hair got very long. Even though they're kind of crappy now and I am considering changing a color a little bit. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą