2015 m. birželio 27 d., šeštadienis

Princess Diana again

Seariously what is wrong with me? I am so obsessed with this woman. I watched, I think, all of the documentaries about her. The long ones, the short ones and now I even watched a movie. But I am not sure if that was a recent one and I should check out for more.
But it was quite accurate. At first I did not like the actress that much. She wasn't (In my oppinion) that similar to Diana. However, looking at the distance, they look very alike. But then she started talking and I realized that she pretty much copied her voice and tone plus pace. That was so awkardly good. When I started liking this movie and an actress.
Oh my God, this obsession of mine is so dumb. But I love Princess so much right now :( I am so sad that she died. But at the same time this surrounds a mystery around her. Ugh...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą