2015 m. birželio 29 d., pirmadienis

Potato Potato

Today I spent time with my friend at lats. We kind of are a little bit busy, both of us, so we don't meet up that often. It was nice. I was kind of looking for new shoes and a jacket at the same time, but couldn't find neither of them, because I am very selective and the stores do not have my size often, especially my shoe size. That is why I bought none.
Today I tried to live positively. But I did not succeed. I eneded up depressed about everything again. I have no job almost (nowadays) and it makes me feel so sad. But at least I exercised a lot and even got a little tan at last.
On the better note, I am going to Irealand or north England (potato potato) next week to visit my boyfriend and so many more people. I am sure I will have plenty of things to do there. And maybe I'll take a break from everything and everyone. Which would be great.
I know I am not keen on this country, but I am hoping that it's gonna be my first and last time visiting it. And you have to see as many countries as possible, I believe.


My friend went to this festival and she had a henna tat on herself. I was so jealous. That started me thinking I should really buy henna dye at last


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą