2015 m. birželio 10 d., trečiadienis

Pocketbook touch 2

Hello, E-readers :D
Yep yep, I bought an e-reader, at last. I feel so happy, since I can have all the books in one small device and travelling will be much easier. Of course, I will still read real books (I love them too much), but it will be way way easier now. Waiting will not be as traumatic as it used to be, since you cannot always carry around a book you're reading. It can be too heavy, to thick or it's not yours and you are afraid to lose it.
Anyways, I thought I'll buy an Aamazon kindle. Since I bought one for my boyfriend for his birthday. Then I went to choose one and I kind of did not like kindle anymore. I saw this white pocketbook on a shelf and I felt an instant attraction to it. It was a better choice for me, since it has few buttons, which is great while reading. One button for going down page, another one for up and few for options and going back. Also, you do not have to change a format, like you have to on kindle. You just easily apload files via usb with no efforts whatsoever. And I liked the design more. It's half white, which is so cute and suits me so well. It resembles to my vaio computer too.
In general I am so happy about this purchase. I like collecting and reading books a lot. It costs around 129 euros. But I think it's worth it. And maybe it's cheaper in other countries too.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą