2015 m. birželio 25 d., ketvirtadienis

Oops

I haven't been here for almost a week. There are few reasons why: first and biggest one is that my computer broke. I refreshed it back to it's start and lost all of my files, but now I cannot connect to the internet, therefore I am sitting here and blogging on my father's pc, which is way older. Second reason was that my whole week was so chaotic. I tattooed so much, haven't a free day whatsoever. Also met with so many nice people, but most of them the same. Found a kind of new friend, but not my type actually. I also visited my mother in law, who got back from Greece. She brought me a nice hair clip, which is very old school Greece. So much happened on this week. I like action very much.
Today after meeting my friend and before the little tatto I've got to do, I visited some of the shops. I was looking at this ring, but I didn't let myself to buy it. However, today I did it very fast and not thinking at all. It wasn't cheap, but  I love it. It is Lady D's engagment ring replica. It is so royal and feels so great wearing it. I bought it just for that sort of purposes. Nice nice nice. And they got my size only too. Very lucky indeed.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą