2012 m. balandžio 25 d., trečiadienis

Free day

Yesterday we had some good weather and I spent some time outside, eating ice creams. But today it is just as I thought: rainy, a bit windy and cloudy. Not saying that I am very happy, but today is this not very cool day, when I feel tired, have a free day, not gonna go anywhere and I don't even want it. Who cares? I don't believe that anyone who pretend reading this blog actually read this shit :D Bukowski changed me a little bit.
And my head is itching. I heard that it happens when you take these vitamines, because your hair starts growing faster. Wow, if this is true, I am truyly happy about this itch. It is very weak, I was impressed that I started feeling it and only after I took the morning's pill. I use them only the third day and it started working to me. I don't believe in it. I never had that sort of itch in my life. It tickles :D
Stpid post. Again, sorry.

Today I finished one artwork I started long time ago. It sees very well, because eyes and nose aren't in the same line. But yes, it's me... and yes, my cellphone ruined the whole thing again, and yes, I didn't use any oil colors, and I hate it it and in reallity it looks better..

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą