2012 m. balandžio 18 d., trečiadienis

Spring Inspires me

Inspiration floats to me, I cannot hold it still. I wanna do everything today, but sadness makes me feel dizzy.
So, I was in a middle of my homework, I've decided to draw a little bit. Before all that I've been reading about the hair care and tomorrow I am gonna search for some oils. But I am not sure about it, because today, when I visited pharmacy and asked for peper infusion the pharmacist looked at me like I was crazy. But I checked that the oils I've been wanting are able to buy in the drugstores in my city. I must go and check. Maybe I am really crazy, but why in the Russian for an instance, there are all the good natural things for sale. Like that Infusion I was searching for.
What's new? I want a new tattoo. I know it must be on the tigh, but I don't know very well what it should be. I am really not even sure about the tattoo, just wanting and browsing. Maybe I'll draw something. I adore tattoos on tighs.
Also, I wanna draw, I wanna sew, paint and do everything. Because this is me, I have a lot of free time, because my bf is in Munich, I hope that he arrived, because I cannot reach him for a couple of hours.
I like writing here, because I saw how many readers I've got. And wow I was amazed. Thank you, guys. I  appreciate it very much.
Hell, I wanna visit my bf in Munich this summer. But I've got a job offer already... Gosh, again I'll have to choose. Also, if there is gonna be fine with the job he got. I already missed him. Grrrr

I love those Frida Kahlo tattoos. I was thinking about that sort of tattoo, but there are too much of them already

Pandora, I love her delicate tattoos. 

I've never seen a better suspender tattoo before. I would like to have the same without the tattoo machine, but in Lithuania it's almost impossible to get one

in progress. It feels like my hands are made of wood. I haven't been drawing for a long time. I can console myself, that the proportions are right and it looks better in reallity. But you won't believe in me

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą