2012 m. balandžio 4 d., trečiadienis

New Job

Hello hello hello. How are you? I wasn't so good half o the day, but now I am kinda happy. So, the interview went well, I even didn't think that it will be so good. Hm. They liked me, even that a lot of girls applied for this job and even that I don't have job experience and I do not talk in Russian. And half an hour ago I got a phone call and they said they liked me. I am sorry, I am just too happy. I know, a little dark cloud is somewhere... I will be tired most of the time, I won't be able to see my boyfriend a lot. Uh. And my lectures. I am not doing my homewrok. Oh my.
I'll see what happens, I will have 3 days to try this work. I am happy, scared and happy.
Today my sister had to get home, but she is still not here. Also, we had to bake doughnuts. I want them soooo much....

You can check me on the pinterest  http://pinterest.com/antiquemermaid/ here. A good page, good page.

Wish me luck tomorrow. If everything is gonna be alright, I won't be blogging so much. Sounds funny...

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą