2012 m. balandžio 22 d., sekmadienis

My Hair

I am so happy, at last I found vitamines for my hair. Not sure if they will do any (good) difference yet. Well, I hope so, because they are damn expencive and I heard so many good recommendations about them. One of the best you can find in Lithuania, at east I was reading a lot about the vitamins and only those were mentioned as something what helps. I don't even need help, my hair isn't (I don't know how to say it in English) pulling out, they are not very very thick also, but at least they are healthy (I use some natural masks), they are growing quite fast (people say that often to me). Hence, I am mad about my hair, I don't like anyone even touching them. What's wrong with me? People say I pay too much attention to my hair. Maybe I crossed the line :D I even stopped using shampoo. But at least they are natural and I promise, I'll stop being so paranoid about my hair. Today I did it. Just stopped it. I don't like being paranoid about anything... this is quite stupid.


Last stupid pics... haha. I adore those vitamines already. They may not work, but you know, how expencive things can lift your mood up. It costs the whole my week living :D I will live with no money AGAIN.. What a stupid person I became? I don't even save money. Next week I am gonna buy some lingerie and will be living with no money again... that is so stupid

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą