2012 m. balandžio 24 d., antradienis

Today after the sculpture I've decided I should check one second hand shop, I had some time till the Spanish class. And guess what I found? I found high heels I wanted so much and they are my size. I am hating myself, because the heels are 10cm lenght. In the web shop my size is not avilable anymore.... What to do? I could check my account if I have a proper sum of money. But they ar way too high, right?
You wanna see them? What do you think, is it my style? No? I think so too, but I want them so much. And they are almost as expencive as new, this is not cool for me.

Yesterday I helped my little sister to decide if she should dye her hair darker. I feel obliged to say that she looks quite good. I thought of myself if I ever will dye my hair, it would be only the darker color. Blond sucks, really, unless you hate your hair. Not saying that it looks bad, there are so many girls, who look adorable, but it harms hair very much. Have some experience.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą